Sunday, February 3, 2008

Our first outing

So Saturday was a beautiful sunny day and we met a few of my friends at the park since Graham had to work. It was the first time I had taken all three kids out by myself (except for going to/from Emma's school.) It was nice to FINALLY get out of the house. I actually made it out of the house with a shower too. I was pretty proud of myself because I had also packed a lunch for Charlotte and Emma so that we could have a picnic. (You have to applaud the little accomplishments when you have 2 babies.) Here are some of the photos. I was amazed how Charlotte had no fear and was always about 10 yards away from me playing in the dirt and leaves. Emma always clung to me. I bet you wish it was sunny and warm right now where you are... except Kristin and Morgan... I bet they wish it was cold.


Look Grandpa Scott... I am a race car driver already!






No comments: