
So things are still crazy here. Unfortunately this means I haven't had a lot of time to take the kids out to do anything fun. We are planning on the beach sometime this week though, so hopefully we'll have some interesting pics to post. We had an open house on Sunday and have a few people interested in buying our house, but no offers. Lots of people have come to look at my house though, which is good and bad. Good because hopefully someone will buy it... but BAD b/c it is stressful having to clean it spotless so people can come look at it.
Jenny and I went to Lowe's and looked at carpet and chandeliers for my new house in MN. I think I am going to go with Frieze carpet in "Milk&Cookies". It is kind of exciting to be able to pick out stuff for the house. This is the picture of the chandelier I like, it would go in the eating area off of the kitchen. What do you think??? I can't remember if I updated everyone on our house in MN, but they will be fixing the radon issue and they will be flexible with a closing date... so everything is working out.
Believe it or not... this is painted formica. I found a website that shows you how to do it. Pretty cool huh? I am thrilled to pieces! Our countertops in the MN kitchen are TURQUOISE! Gross. I mean I love to WEAR turquoise, but it's not exactly in my color scheme for my house. Anyway, you can see the kitchen as soon as you walk in the house so I was dreading those countertops. Now I plan to paint them with a similar color scheme to this...
or maybe this color...
2 comments:
Love the chandelier - love the counter tops. Can't wait to see how they turn out in your house :)
I really like the chandelier too! Great choice! Good idea for the countertops. I am so impressed with your craftiness!
Post a Comment