I love this picture of Emma it looks like it should be on an ad for Rice Krispies (their slogan is "childhood is calling", I believe)... she was standing on the sandbox and wanted me to snap a pic of her balancing. Someone gave us this sandbox for free when we lived in Texas, but I never put sand in it because I wasn't sure if we would be moving or not. So now it has sand (11-- 50lb bags that I hauled out in the back myself) and the kids are loving it.AHOY MATEY!
It rained and we left the lid off the sandbox...so Charlotte made it her own personal swimming pool...
These were actually the first pictures I took... I was inside cleaning and making dinner when I looked out the window and saw Charlotte playing in the water, instead of the sandbox where I put her...
why this kid has an aversion to clothing I'll never know, but it worked out in this case...



4 comments:
That box will bring hours of fun entertainment I'm sure!
Fun times! In Texas it would have been to hot to play outside in the sand box. Looks like it was definatly worth the wait.
Erin -
Dis' be yo cousin Jordan. I might be flying into St. Paul for a job interview next week or the week after. I think it will be a quick in and out type thing, but if there is any down time, it would be cool to visit with you guys and finally meet Gavin. Will you email me your new phone number?
-Jordan
mmmmm.... yummy sand.
Post a Comment