These are a few of my favorite things...
This is under seasonal/fall and is called Harvest Trio Tealight Holder. I have this as a fall centerpiece on my table. The HomeStyle specialist gave the idea that you could take the tops off the pumpkins for Easter because they then look like easter eggs, and put easter grass and candy in them. Another lady said without the tops they look like tulips so that you could put flowers in the for spring.

Snowmen are my FAVORITE Christmas icon. I love these placemats plus they have a whole collection with reversible table runner and all. Check them out... BTW, they also have regular Christmas stuff that is elegant and sophisticated if that is more your cup of tea.

I LOVE these. I have a mirror in my living room that needs some spicing up and I think I am going to get 2 of these and put one on each side of the mirror.

This was my favorite wreath that they have...
it goes perfectly with all the colors I have in my living room
it goes perfectly with all the colors I have in my living room

And lastly, my favorite lantern they have... the English Channel Rail Lantern

They have a lot of neat stuff, no matter what your decorating tastes are.
1 comment:
I think that I NEED all of this stuff......!
Post a Comment