Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Falling Behind...




It seems like I am not able to devote as much time as I want to to any one thing anymore, this blog included, and it has left me feeling behind on everything. So be patient with me { you know who you are :) } as I try to keep you posted on our life while still trying to live it.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

That is such a cute picture! Did Brooke take it? I hope that you had fun on her visit and were able to get a bit of a break!

Rushell said...

What a great picture!

Kristin said...

I really like your sweater! Very cute photo of your family!

The Fifes said...

i love it! Thanks for posting a picture of you!

Graham said...

Thanks. I actually think this is a really bad picture of me, but had to post it because it's the only pic of us we've had taken since we moved. They took it at church for the Primary Wall. We should have had Brooke take another picture of us, but we didn't think about it.