Okay well I still have a lot of work to do for my English class but I did finish my project... yay me ! Actually it's quite interesting. In our class we studied the Victorian, Romantic, and Modern periods of English literature which all had their own definition of poetry, some definitions more rigid than others. This is it if you want to take a peek
www.english2560finalproject.blogspot.com
3 comments:
I think this is a neat project! I love all kinds and forms of poetry. I am attaching a link to a painting that I LOVE! It says so much to me. The first time I ever saw it - I felt and thought so many things - things that can't be said in words.
http://www.danielgerhartz.com/display_image.aspx?painting=HerFavoritePlace
I hope the link is working. The painting is called her favorite place by Daniel Gerhartz. You can google it if the link doesn't work.
Good luck on your project!
That was supposed to be from me
Great Job Erin!
Post a Comment