Friday, August 7, 2009

Update...

So I think most everyone knows now. Graham's car died and we replaced it with this 2006 Nissan Sentra Spec-V with low miles, speaker package, sunroof, etc. Before we bought this little firecracker I went without a car for almost 2 months... again! Since we got it, the kids and I have been discovering new parks in our area and really enjoying having my SUV back. I love my car! I love Graham's car! Most of all, I love that we can afford both cars (purchased in the same year, my SUV in Feb, the Sentra in July) for less than it would have cost us to buy a new Honda Odyssey. I love being thrifty!


Gavin at the park

"Hi MOM!"



Emma being chased by her buddy

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I didn't know you had an SUV, well that is really cool for you guys to have two really good cars, yay for car!

Rushell said...

Congrats on the Sentra! I had one when jeff and I were married before we had to up grade three kids later. Man, I loved that car!